We hope to see you next weekend for two amazing days full of robotics, 3D printing, crafting, Arduino development, toy design and assembly and a lot more - but we wanted to give you some tips of things you definitely shouldn’t miss:
- The presentation of the national RoboCup 2016 team, on Saturday, 11:30, at the Auditorium of the Pavilhão do Conhecimento
- A MasterClass on quick prototyping and digital fabrication, at 2pm
- Hands-on sessions with the national FabLab network (Lisboa, Coimbra, Évora and others) during the rest of the afternoon, closing with a public session about the national FabLab and Makerspace network
- The always thrilling drone race, an event we began hosting last year and which will be held on Sunday, with Saturday devoted to live assembly and testing by the Lisbon Oceanarium
- Over thirty workshops during the entire weekend at the Microsoft Lisbon Experience building, and in which we recommend you enroll as soon as possible
- And, last but most definitely not least, the concert by noiserv (David Santos), who will again bring to a close this year’s edition of Maker Faire Lisbon by Sunday evening - an unforgettable experience you shouldn’t miss.
We expect this to be the best Maker Faire Lisbon ever, and will love having you visit us this weekend!